Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Balance

I like Tessa's title.  But unfortunately, the agent was right.  At least I did read part of what she was saying so Tessa can improve on it. 

School is a lot of work this term.  I am glad I took a leaf out of Emily's book and got two planners.  One for school and one for social.  Because that makes me see things better.  Including the fact that I need to eat and drink water. 

I wish that MCB a) wasn't podcasted this term and b) actually released quiz scores so I know how I'm doing.  At least I've got quite a few people to work with in there, and the best lab partner, who I am very glad has changed into this major and lives the next building over. :)

I was not the only girl who had to turn someone down today.  I do wish there was someone out there that met my standards, but even if there was, would I really have the time for him? And I am glad that I'm not the only girl who has this problem.  Maybe during my residency, or if I take one, a gap year.

Sleep is good.  As long as I get up. 

Hitting the sack. 

<3 







No comments: